Monday 17 November 2014

, , , , ,

Happy Monday meringues

Today it's a big day for me. Today Romania's new President was announced and I am really pleased that it is the guy I voted for. I am not going to go into the politics discussion, I am just happy that after all the trouble lots of people have gone through, waiting for hours in front of embassies and consulates all over the world, we managed to make a difference.

Here is to all of us Romanians! Let's hope he will be all the things we expect him to be. To celebrate this joyful day, I thought I'll make some meringues and share the beautiful pictures with you! Smile it's sugary Monday!



I promise I will give you guys the recipe soon, but today I just wanted to make it about celebratory colours!

xoxo bread addicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content and photos @Raluca Micu. Powered by Blogger.