Friday 7 November 2014

, , , , , ,

Old school steam fun fair

It's a regular grey autumn day in London today, even though it has started with a lovely coloured sky covered in traitorous moving clouds, so I thought I'll share some happy images with you guys, from a day out we have spent earlier this summer at an old school steam fun fair. Yes, it was summer, just ignore the grey clouds. It was summer and all the rides were shiny, the cotton candy was pink and extra sweet and we loved it.


I don't know about you, but I simply love that all school mechanical music that follows you from ride to ride, even though it doesn't really remind me of my childhood. I suppose it's not the fact that I have spent my childhood in a communist country that didn't think much about entertaining the young generation, but the fact that I am too young to have been to a steam fun fair anyway.


I was a bit disappointed when Fi point blank refused to go on the carousel and I soooo wanted a ride on the horses... Next time I'll just brave all the looks and just do the ride alone ;).


I am out now guys, tomorrow we have a big bbq with friends and then fireworks, so really need to prepare!

xoxo bread addicts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All content and photos @Raluca Micu. Powered by Blogger.