Tuesday 25 November 2014

, , , ,

Obsessing over baguettes

I really don't have much time today, guys! It's crazy crazy town here. You won't believe it, but it's been so crazy that I didn't even have time to bake some proper bread lately.
I have baked some raisin cookies though and will surely tell you all about them soon, as they are scrumptiously good and remind me so much of my childhood and grandpa and great grandma.
Today it's just a photo day, photos of my first try at baking Tartine style baguettes. 
As you can see the scoring is not there yet and the crumb needs to open up more, but I am working on it!



I will share the recipe for these beauties with you soon! I promise!

xoxo bread addicts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh we had Yesterday such a Baguette disaster - I would looooove to have your Tipps and a recipe Idea ... Love Susanne

    ReplyDelete

All content and photos @Raluca Micu. Powered by Blogger.